Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Architectural Salvage and a winner!

The real key to a good design is to introduce the unexpected.  I always rely on architectural salvage to pull this off! Take a look at a few of these gorgeous antiques, enjoy . . .

 

 

 

Massive Ha??? Not really sure what it is,  but very intrigued by it’s size and aged patina color!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Congratulations to Tracy Fisher IN,

She is the lucky gal who snagged one of my hand knotted burlap table runners!!!!

single layer burlap table runner

Photo courtesy of A Country Farmhouse

 

In closing, I would like to share one of my Grandfather’s favorite sayings

“ Everything in moderation including moderation!”

:-)

sig2

4 comments:

  1. You know how much I love me some antiques! Some great images here. I especially loved the colleciton of tall glass cloches...hubba hubba!

    Hey, I think I missed a call from you..my battery on my cell just died and it's charging, so I can't call you back. Everything okay?

    oxox
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I agree with Jennifer. Those tall glass cloches against what looks like a zinc topped table is a beautiful vignette. Gorgeous.
    Pamela Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey MISSY...I'm really missing you girl!!! Where have you been...I love this post...love it ALL! I do have to agree with the others above tho...that glass cloche with the old books~sigh~love~
    Can't wait to C you again!
    xoxokathee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just divine, perfect flea market brocante photo's over here,
    congrats to Tracy you have a beautiful win a burlap runner to love.

    xoxo
    Dore
    PS Laurie have you found your center island lanterns yet, I am still waiting for you to find me some too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Bella Inspirations! I love reading your comments,thank you for taking the time to leave one!

Sincerely,
Laurie Blaswich