Friday, October 15, 2010

Inspired By You

 

My blogging friend Kim Kelly - Creative Woman, Animal Advocate, Federal Agent wrote a post on her blog about the charming porch swing, seen below.

Kim Kelly - Creative Woman, Animal Advocate, Federal Agent

She found this swing, on Rachel Halvorson’s ( seen below) blog, The Nest Egg.

Kim this amazingly  talented lady,  plans to build one for her newly purchased southern home. Isn’t it dramatic!

The swing is made of reclaimed barn wood.

  Hummmmm. . .  lets see where would you find reclaimed barn wood?

I love the simple crisp white canvas against the two textured burlap pillows and distressed wood.

 

Yep, you guessed it guys. . .  I am truly passionate about making one of these stunning porch swings,  and I know just the guy that can help me. lol

It would be a dream to sit and chat with my close friends and relatives on this conversational piece.

Live happily today!

 

 

sig2

1 comment:

  1. Hi laurie, I am in love with this swing! If only I had a porch to hang it in.
    xoxo, Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Bella Inspirations! I love reading your comments,thank you for taking the time to leave one!

Sincerely,
Laurie Blaswich