Friday, June 4, 2010

Check this Out?

Who doesn’t like browsing through the sophisticated styles & trends of Ballard Designs? . . .  I do I do!

ballard contest

DID you say . . . SHOPPING SPREE ?  All hands on deck  . . . go  here

 

IMG_0003 

Is your kitchen crying out for a FREE redesign ?

Try your luck . . . . here   

house b 

 

Signs, signs,everywhere a sign . . .

 

IMG_0002

 

Here’s a trend that is taking off and will not quit, especially if they look vintage . The first one on the left is replica of a vintage New York subway sign,  from yours truly RESTORATION HARDWARE, $495. Second, oh this sounds intriguing . . . a custom-made sign-you choose the locations.  The one above is from Seattle. Destination Sign$295. Third, Hong Kong Bus Destination Sign. Uum I won’t talk about it for $3000 lol. 

 

 

 For design inquiries,  write to Laurie at me-n-you@verizon.net

signiture

4 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie,
    Thanks for the heads up on the Ballard shopping spree. I am dreaming of what I could do with $10,000 of their merchandise!
    xo, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie,
    I just joined your follows...I love all the decorating ideas. I've been day dreaming of all the things I can do to my home!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Laurie,

    Thanks for the heads up on the sweepstakes! $10,000 shopping spree at Ballard - oh the possibilities are endless! I could certainly use a new kitchen.

    BTW - thanks for getting that song stuck in my head!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wouldn't love winning either, or both?!?!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    I enjoyed reading your profile!

    My Mom studied art in college and tells me all the time that sometimes they teach your creativity away and if you have a natural eye for it, be true to that!

    ~Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Bella Inspirations! I love reading your comments,thank you for taking the time to leave one!

Sincerely,
Laurie Blaswich