Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tasteful Antique Accessories

 

I’m going to kick things off today with something that will inspire you. I love to merchandise my designs with gorgeous antiques. This impressive copper carafe collection seen below, dates to the late 1800s or earlier. The copper carafes were garage sale finds …… YES !!!!!  I’ve ALSO used two reproduction hammered copper platters added to the mix. :-)

 

 

copper 012

 

No doubt these elegant carafes were used over a low fire to simmer coffee all day. This was long before Skinny Lattes at Starbucks. :-)

 

 

copper 016

 

I’ve displayed this vignette on my clients hand carved cherry wood buffet, an effective way to add drama.

 

 copper 017

 

Very nice patina from many years of polish.

 

copper 020

 

I like to personalize my design to each individual client. 

This clients heritage is Italian!

 

 

copper 023

 

Stylishly beautiful isn’t it ???

Robert is working hard today on our crib. YEAH !!! I can’t wait to show off our new baseboards! Happy weekend!!!

 

 

 

 

For design inquiries,  write to Laurie at me-n-you@verizon.net

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie! Thanks so much for visiting REINVENTED, and welcome to blogland! Have a great weekend.
    Kimm

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours in the jug look fabulous with the copper! Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Bella Inspirations! I love reading your comments,thank you for taking the time to leave one!

Sincerely,
Laurie Blaswich