Friday, March 26, 2010

Planked panel bathroom

kb 

This compact bath certainly has character- tiles climb halfway up the walls, a pedestal sink held up with salvaged balusters!! OMG . . . . . . .I’m in love !!!!  Typically designers use planks on the vertical.  This bath has planked panels covering the walls; installed horizontal to the floor, they stretch the space visually. The stunning triple stainless light fixture will be a trend for a long time to come.

image

This unique console has a shallow vessel sink that sits on a quartz counter- be still my heart, which has “wings” extending to the sidewalls.  This continuous surface is outstanding and more useful,  addressing the shortage of surface area in older baths.

 

Planked panels_0002

White marble mosaics are on the floor, & backsplash.

 

Happy Weekend !!! Hello to all my new followers, I am smitten!!

 

For design inquiries,  write to Laurie at me-n-you@verizon.net

sig2

11 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful bathrooms, I love the sink with the black legs. I love your background music! I saw Andrea Bocelli in concert, his voice is like silk:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you over at the old painted cottage and am really enjoying looking around your blog!
    Take care-
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopped over from OPC. Love that bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came over from Cottage 8. Glad to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laurie!

    That sink with the black legs is awesome. Love the contrast! I really like the wall planks placed on the horizontal too.

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration! Love that mag! Come over and visit our March Madness Giveaways! ~lulu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog, I have really enjoy it. I love your burlap runners, beautiful! And, I love your dog Titus.., so cute! I also have a chocolate lab, Mabel, she's nine.. Great dogs.

    Glad I found your blog, I'll be back.

    Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you through OPC! Love your blog and burlap runners! Lindsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Laurie, I came across to visit your blog and I love it. I am looking forward to seeing more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Laurie. Jennifer sent me. Love the horizontal planks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the walls...exactly what I hope to achieve in the bathroom of our new old farmhouse we are building (if I can convince my man that it will be worth it)!!!

    New to your blog...glad to be here!!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Bella Inspirations! I love reading your comments,thank you for taking the time to leave one!

Sincerely,
Laurie Blaswich