Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Custom Crown Canopy

 Take advantage of an client’s loss.  Client who ordered a dramatic coronet and changed her mind. I am selling this “OOPS” to any lucky taker. For those of you who don’t know what a crown canopy is . . . you can achieve a very attractive look by installing the large panel 109l X 103w ceiling to floor, against the wall. The crown is achieved by attaching two panels 99l x 53w around the outer edge of a half-circle of 3/4 inch plywood.  This half-circle can be attached directly to the ceiling or floated just off the ceiling with L-brackets attached to the wood.

You can drape panels through a wooden or metal ring attached ceiling above center of the head of the bed.  Spread panels out to display more fabric and frame the bed or drape the panels around bed posts at the head of the bed.

crown 013

Inside of crown panels. . .

crown 012 

 

Back panel has small 1/2 inch tear in fabric :-(

crown 010

Kept in plastic to preserve their beauty!

crown 009

Beautifully lined damask fabric panels. This canopy would also look stunning over a crib in a nursery! OMG

crown 008

Photos of installed coronet..

Photo permissions courtesy Assistance League of Southern California Design House 2002 -- photograph ©2002 by Glenna J. Morton, About's Interior Decorating Guide

 

 

crown

 

I am selling all the custom panels for $199.00 “start the car”

They are very heavy which means shipping $$$$. I would like to sell them to a local party.  I am located in Newbury Park CA.

For design inquiries,  write to Laurie at me-n-you@verizon.net

5 comments:

  1. This may be the wrong place to comment about the giveaway, but I am glad I found your blog.

    How talented you are!

    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my coffee all over my keyboard when I got to "start the car". Laurie, thanks for making me laugh this morning.

    oxox
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through The Old Painted Cottage giveaway. That lined damask fabric is exquisite. I'm now a follower of your pretty blog. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely blog! I would be delighted if I won your sweet give away! Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Bella Inspirations! I love reading your comments,thank you for taking the time to leave one!

Sincerely,
Laurie Blaswich