Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Enticing California Exterior

O ur house was built nine years ago. Seen below are the original colors the builder used to paint our home.

befor paint

 

As you can see the paint has reeealy faded due to the elements, dreary isn’t it?

before paint

 

This paint is my new best friend!

Who is the genius at BEHR that eliminated an extra step??? . . Makes me smile . . . . Since my husband’s patience is just a “skosh” short, and I will see the results sooner!! YEAH :-)

“Paint & Primer In One”

behr

 

( French Roast) I love this shade!

 

 

Browns have a powerful connection with our spiritual and introspective side, and is easily paired with many other colors.

close up

 

The refreshed garage and shutters only took one gallon of paint $35.00 . . . . and no primer :-)

exter entry 006

 

 

I hope this color can help you create the stunning color schemes you’ve always wanted.

exter entry 016

 

 

Yesterday while walking my dog, I noticed this rain gutter should have been painted the same color as the rain gutter below the eaves. hmph !!

What an eyesore :-(

rain gutter

 

 

I purchased the reproduction architectural pillars seen below at Home Goods for $59.00 each . .what a find . .wish they were old.

Mi Casa Su Casa

exter entry 021

 

 

 

For design inquiries, write to Laurie at me-n-you@verizon.net

12 comments:

  1. Love your home it is gorgeous! Stunning addings to the front, beautiful color! ~lulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie,
    Thanks!!
    Love the new color!
    How great to have primer and paint all in one.
    Makes me happy.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurie

    I've only recently started following your posts. Very nice. I like the way you've incorporated pictures into all of your entries.

    I've also started a blog myself. If you don't mind check it out and feel free to give me some feedback.

    http://southeastinstalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurie - thanks for stopping by the store on Sat. with Jennifer - it was great to meet you. Love your blog & the newest pics of your kitchen - just beautiful - what a great job you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous color! Lisa~ www.livingmybestlifeii-lisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spot on with this write-up, I seriously feel this
    website needs far more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the info!
    My website : buy youtube views

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still
    exists.
    Check out my web site ... captain black

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've made some good points there. I looked on the web to learn more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.
    Also visit my weblog :: mac baren mixture

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix
    this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share.
    Thanks!
    Here is my web page - samson tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  10. May I simply say what a comfort to discover an individual who truly understands what they're talking about online. You certainly realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people need to check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you're not more popular because
    you certainly possess the gift.
    Feel free to surf my web site golden virginia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon
    it ;) I may come back once again since I book-marked it.
    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be
    rich and continue to help others.
    My site - Wohnungen kaufen Antalya

    ReplyDelete
  12. For hottest information you have to pay a visit the web
    and on internet I found this site as a most excellent web
    site for most recent updates.
    Also visit my site - best acne products

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Bella Inspirations! I love reading your comments,thank you for taking the time to leave one!

Sincerely,
Laurie Blaswich