Friday, February 5, 2010

California Chic . . She’s Trendy

My dear friend and confidant Jacquie makes darling rag-style quilted handbags & diaper bags,  blankets and Accessories.

 

 

 Jacq & I

             Jacquie on right. . .me on the left

 

“The only way to have a friend is to be one” Emerson

 

 

 

Handbag_0001_Sin City_700_840_200

 

 

Each bag is beautifully lined with coordinating fabric!!

 

 

 Handbag_0006_Jacqs Orig_700_870_200

 

She is such a great seamstress, that's just one of her many talents!

 

 

Handbag_0019_Choco Flower_700_840_200

 

Visit Jacquie's wonderful website www.calchic.com

 

 

Handbag_0007_P Runway_700_840_200

 

 

Most handbags close with a unique clear rhinestone button.

 

 

Daiper Bag_0005_Pink Toile_700_840_200

 

 

“minky fabric”  . . . .  It’s is so super soft,  similar to Chenille!!

 

 

Quilt_0002_Minky Animal_1875_1405_300

 

 

Jacquie brings up a good point.  Every purchase you make with a small business.  Keeps larger business from exporting to other countries. Good one Jacq!!!

TGIF . .

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Great post, Laurie. I really like Jacquie's handbags. You two look like sisters!

    oxox
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie!! I can't thank you enough for posting my products on your site!! I love your website and will be sharing it many of my friends!! See you tomorrow!!

    Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the the link! great bags! off to browse! ~lulu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Bella Inspirations! I love reading your comments,thank you for taking the time to leave one!

Sincerely,
Laurie Blaswich