Saturday, February 27, 2010

Baroque vinyl graphic

 

Iintroduced my client to this charming vinyl graphic.They are becoming quite common in itsy sizes, although I prefer them on a much larger scale.   My thought is to ease into this new concept slowly with her.  As she begins to warm up to it,  I will communicate and massage in a much larger graphic for the future. But for now, this is just the beginning! The walls were first painted with Dunn Edwards, Colorado Trail.The graphic comes with a peel-off backing. 

 

 

graphic 001

 

 

I purchased this graphic on Etsy for $55.00 from LeenTheGraphicsQueen she has a charming collection.

 

The backing is slowly peeled off to revel this dramatic graphic!  :-)

 

 

 graphic 002

 

I love these graphic’s over single mirror, so they almost look like they are joined as one! This presents a grander scale . . . :-)

 

 

graphic 004

 

The graphic measures 22” tall and 60” wide.

 

 

graphic 005

 

 

It reeealy defines this reclaimed pine headboard and brings a focal point into the room.

 

 

graphic 006

 

 

I love the whimsy,  of this design.  :-)

 

 

 graphic 007

Happy weekend!

 

For design inquiries,  write to Laurie at me-n-you@verizon.net

 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Be prepared to have hours and hours sucked away with blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty addition that makes. Love the colors you chose too.

    Wishing you a wonderful day. It's finally warmed up just a bit here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this! I actually just suggested this to a friend! Great minds think alike!

    ellenmhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurie
    Thanks for popping over my way... I think Bromeliad has said it well... haha blogging can be addictive!!

    Well.. I like the idea of these graphics.. but as I am currently renting It's a big no no to put anything on the walls.. very annoying.. Hope you client enjoys her decal!! There are so many great choices now... but I like this simple baroque design.. have fun out there.. xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Idea Laurie! I love the detail and how simple it looks to apply for such a dramatic affect! Stunning my friend! ~lulu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laurie
    me again.. thanks for your comments on the vintage photos.. they are mostly family photos which I have altered.[except a few posts]... I sort of forgot they were there..Have a great week xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this, and the size is perfect. I would love to try one. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's an easy and attractive touch - I will go to your source for further info on color and sizes. Thanks for a really great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great touch on the wall. Of course I love the music too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laurie, you right this little addition makes a huge impact! You're always on target with scale. I can see how this larger vinyl makes more of an impact. Really good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Bella Inspirations! I love reading your comments,thank you for taking the time to leave one!

Sincerely,
Laurie Blaswich