Sunday, January 10, 2010

BURLAP & LINEN STOCKINGS

 

My dear friend Jennifer and I put our favorite fabrics together to create this beautiful antique collection.  Each stocking is hand made one of a kind design,  their are no two exactly alike.

xm5

We were a little late in posting the stockings for the holidays. But were receiving requests well into January.  So I decided to share them with you!

Jennifer you are an absolute joy to work with,  full of loving kindness.  You exude warmth,  tenderness,  compassion,  and love. I value,  and  appreciate your friendship!  Ok, enough gushing about Jennifer.

 

xm4

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Those stockings are adorable!!!! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. By September, I hope to order at least four (4) of these unique stockings to hang on my mantle. These are a MUST HAVE! So happy I found your blog. I'll be back soon.
    jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Bella Inspirations! I love reading your comments,thank you for taking the time to leave one!

Sincerely,
Laurie Blaswich